There are signs that the employment opportunities may be looking up for college graduates. Be prepared to know who you are and what your strengths are before you begin the interview process. Can you tell someone five strengths? This is a critical skill in finding a job as well as choosing the right area to be looking for a job. The more you know about yourself the better your chances!
About Amy RamseyAmy is a certified life coach and career coach passionate about helping young adults make informed decisions about their careers and lives.
- Can You Hear Me Now? Employee Engagement and Trust
- Career Transitions Are Hard
- Personal Branding: Painting Your Masterpiece
- Opportunities and Success
- Chopped!! And Amazing in 2013
- What is “The Element” and how do I find it?
- Personality – The Choice (or Decision Making) Connection
- What do you wish you knew when you were 18 that you know now?
- Should you pick a degree based on the income potential?
- Employment opportunities may be picking up for Grads