Go 2 the Peak was founded by Amy Ramsey who is extremely passionate about helping people understand more about themselves and how to make more informed decisions. The goal is to help people realize that you have choices and can make the most of your career. She has created a program that is proven to help them create a map for their life journey and that will make some of their decisions more meaningful, focused and peaceful.
Amy is a certified life/career coach, an experienced mentor and has a Masters in Organizational Development. She has over 25 years experience in the corporate world giving her valuable real world experience in identifying the strengths of others and helping them succeed in their own career. Amy’s professional experience has allowed her to become a trusted advisor when it comes to innovation within the workforce. She has designed and implemented strategy that allows organizations to meet the fast paced change seen in the marketplace by using the strengths of their employees. Amy is an enthusiastic encourager and has the ability to share knowledge in a way that empowers her clients to take action.
Amy lives in the suburbs of Charlotte, North Carolina with her husband and her Generation “Y” son! She also has 2 furry children – a Maltese and an English springer spaniel. As a parent, she completely understands where parents come from as they think about the future of a child. As a professional who successfully navigated her own career transition, she understands how it feels to be in the wrong job and how to help you find the right place!
- Customized Staff and Leadership Development for organizations both large and small
- Board of Managers for Harris YMCA of Charlotte, Community Development Committee Chairman
- Designed and facilitated Retreats for Stephen Ministry, Women’s Faith Groups, Multigenerational Church Groups, Leadership retreats
- Created a coaching/mentoring program for volunteers that provided professional development
- Facilitator for E.D.G.E program for YMCA Charlotte Summer Intern Program
- Taught Spiritual Gifts courses and Bible Studies